Welcome to East Antrim Harriers Official Website
- Race Over The Glens
- Castlewellan Christmas Cracker
- Larne 5 Mile Boxing Day Road Race
- Knockdhu Christmas Classic 4mile and Saltwell 10K
- McCalmont Cup
- Seeley Cup 10K
- Malcolm Cup
- British and Irish Masters XC
- The Wilson Cup
- Vivien Davidson - BBC Unsung Hero Award
- Tullymore Trail Marathon
- 84th McConnell Shield
- Dublin Marathon and Venice Marathon
- Gr8 Dundrum Run
- David Turtle - Northern Ireland Masters Cross Country
- Chicago Marathon
- Bournemouth Half Marathon
- NI Road Relay Championships
- Southport Seaside 10K
Larry McAteer Race Photos on Flickr
Tuesday: Speed, interval & hill sessions.
Thursday: Tempo/steady runs of varying distances to suit ability.
Club training nights leave from the club house at 7pm and there are changing and shower facilities for both men and women on site.
Long runs at the weekends are organised on training nights by the members.
We welcome runners of all abilities. From 5K to Ultra marathon and everything in between.
"This time next year, you will wish that you had started today"